My dad has always taken such good care of me, my mom and my sister—providing for us, creating memories, and coming up with fun family outings and activities, everything from hikes to beach bike rides to camping. I try to be a good daughter and hope I’ve been able to make my parents proud… even if it’s hit them in the pockets a bit! For everything that they’ve given me over the years and knowing that they don’t expect anything in return, I’m glad to be at a place in my life where I can give back.
With Father’s Day coming up, I wanted to round up some gift ideas that could work for a variety of dads, no matter what he’s into. Whether your dad is into tickering around outside, always improving his golf game or is a total tech geek into the latest and greatest in gadgets, you’re sure to find the perfect gift on this list… or at least help you get some ideas:
1. Google Chromecast: We all love a good marathon or have our must-watch shows and dad is no exception. Get him one of these lil guys so he can stream to his hearts’ delight!
2. ZEPP Golf Swing Analyzer: Help improve dad’s game… golf game that is with a golf swing analyzer he can mount to his glove.
3. Beer Glasses: For Christmas, I gave my dad a home brew kit which he loves! Crate&Barrel offers beer glasses of all kinds, perfect for a home brew tasting party.
4. Adidas miCoach Smart Run: Whether your dad is a gym nut or just looking to step up his health game, this cool watch not only tells time but gives heart rate, run distance, steps and more!
5. Garmin echo 500c Fishfinder: Dad not much of a golfer or exerciser? Help him reel in the big ones with this great catch!
6. The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave: Give dad a break from his drugstore man grooming routine with this set of shaving essentials, formulated for sensitive skin. Hey, dads need some pampering now and then too!
7. Camp Chef BBQ Pizza Oven: How cool is this? Just position over the BBQ and slide your homemade pizzas right in for a great taste!
8. Google Nexus 7 Tablet: Bring dad into the 21st century with a tablet, but be prepared for Facebook friend requests, random Skype/Facetime moments and the occasional odd and not-so-funny-but-he-thinks-is-hilarious video.
9. Homemade BBQ Sauce: On a tight budget this year? You can never go wrong with homemade treats, or in this case a yummy BBQ sauce!
10. Tommy Bahama Rolling Party Cooler: Is it bad that I want this for myself? Cooler, bottle opener, shelf for glasses… this baby has everything!
Enjoy your weekend!