1. Black Blazer, TOPSHOP | 2. Striped top, J. Crew | 3. White Button-Down Shirt, Delias | 4. Skinny Jeans, Gap | 5. Black Skirt, H&M | 6. Black Heels, Steve Madden | Booties, Sole Society | Black Slacks, H&M
There’s a few basic pieces that every girl needs in her closet, pieces that can be mixed and matched with so many others. Here’s mine:
1. Black Blazer: Always a must and can be worn with pants, jeans, and even dresses
2. Stripes: I have a striped sweater, striped tee, striped tank, striped skirt and a striped dress. Can never have too many stripes!
3. White Button Down: Always a classic, always.
4. Jeans: Skinny jeans look great with heels, booties, boots and flats!
5. Black Skirt: Maxi, midi or mini, you can’t go wrong!
6. Black Pumps: Go with anything and everything– dresses, skirts, jeans.
7. Booties: I wear my suede gray pair year-round . I love the zipper detail on the above pair!
8. Black Slacks: Great for work, can go with pretty much every top!
What are some of your basic closet must-haves?