I am beyond ready for cooler weather– it’s still so hot here in SoCal. I see friends in other states wearing jackets, sweaters, layers and you know what? I’m jealous. So while they’re looking all cute bundled up, I’ll keep dreaming of cooler days where I can pull out a few of my fall favorites:
1. Faux Leather Jacket: I am so ready to pull this bad boy out of the closet. It’s such a great versatile piece that you can wear with jeans, dresses, whatever outfit needs a little attitude.
2. Brown Ankle Boots: I purchased a cute pair of brown ankle boots last year and can’t wait to start wearing them again! On the hunt for the perfect pair? These are a super cute option!
3. Fall Felt Hats: You all know I love hats, especially fedoras and wide-brimmed hats. I love the neutral tan color of this one– it will go with pretty much anything and everything.
4. Riding Boots: I have been wanting a pair of riding boots for the past couple of years. Not that I would ride in them (who does?) but have an issue finding the right pair that isn’t so wide on top. #chickenlegproblems
5. Cozy Sweatshirts: I love lazy days just lounging around in my sweatshirt but these classics have turned chic. This particular style from J. Crew has a zippered side, taking these sweats from loungewear to every day casual wear.
6. Scarves: I love scarves during the fall, especially infinity styles, not only because they’re warm, but because they can totally punch up an outfit. Plus, there’s SO many to choose from– I think the hard part is picking a pattern/color!
7. Deep Red Nail Polishes: Fall is when I start breaking out all my deep, dark red polishes, especially for my toes.
Linking up with Weekly Favorites