I didn’t have a post planned for today so I figured I would share a few items that I have been loving lately. Here’s my Five for Friday:
Five For Friday
After having two 4-day weekends in a row, it was back to the grind this week. It was a busy week of work, pilates– I made it to class twice this week, plus one night of yoga– and gearing up for our office move (same building, all-new section– it looks amazing!) Whew! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t ready for Friday.
1. Yoga Pants: I mean, do I really need to explain?
2. Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream: I received the nicest compliment on my skin today and it’s all thanks to this BB cream infused with 100% pure argan oil.
3. Essie Cashmere Matte in Coat Couture: My nails need a mani… badly. I’m loving Essie’s new Cashmere Matte collection– matte shades with reflective shimmer– especially in this shade. It’s gorgeous and so perfect for the winter season.
4. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter: I included this in my Best of 2014 Beauty post this week and I can’t help but mention it again. The body butter is creamy, non-greasy and smells amazing.
5. Margaret Elizabeth 10 Stone Bangle: Have you checked out Margaret Elizabeth’s jewels yet? I just received this bangle in my latest Rocksbox set and I am obsessed with its gorgeousness!
What are you loving this week?
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Leave a Reply