1. PENCIL POUCH: Use it as it’s intended purpose or stash your lip products in it– whatever floats your boat! I am eyeballing this super cute pencil pouch from Kate Spade NY
2. MULTI-TASKER: I never never need an excuse to buy new makeup, but beauty items that serve multiple purposes are perfect for on-the-go. This double-sided Beauty On-the-Glow Blush & Illuminator from Wander Beauty is totally on my wishlist!
3. PRETTY PLANNER: Even if I don’t have THAT much going into it, planners make me feel more busy than I am and also super organized. I just picked up this pretty gold foil Ringleader Agenda from Ban.Do— love it!
4. TRENDY BACKPACK: I am ecstatic that the ’90s backpacks are back ‘in’– I don’t need one for school but that doesn’t mean I won’t be needing one for everything else! Love the tassels on this one from Forever 21!
5. CUTE LAPTOP SLEEVE: How fun is this bold colored zig zag print from Vera Bradley (on sale!)? My boring laptop could use a little pizzazz!
SHOP THE POST:
Leave a Reply