Happy Friday, readers! Valentine’s Day is one of those feel-good holidays that’s all about sharing the love… with sweets, treats and amazing (or amazingly cheesy!) gifts. Being a woman, I think it’s basically ingrained in our DNA to love jewelry, I mean, how else do you explain the obsession with the bling? I recently came across Don Roberto Jewelers and couldn’t resist putting together a list of my top jewelry picks that would make perfect Valentine’s Day gifts, to give and receive (hint, hint!).
‘Read More’ for my top 5 Valentine’s Day jewelry gift ideas:
1. If you’re one of those that find hearts overrated, then this awesomely cool zigzagged 14K Yellow Gold Heartbeat Necklace is for you. This necklace has my heart skipping a beat!
2. You can never go wrong with a classic pair of diamond studs and these 1/4 CTW 14K White Gold Round Diamond Earrings are no exception. Diamonds are a girls best friend, after all.
3. Part of my jewelry obsession is a love affair with rose gold. It’s pretty, it’s feminine, which also sums up this Juicy Couture Rose Gold Pedigree Watch. I love the contrast of the yellow gold against the rose gold, the sparkly crystal bezel design and the little pink heart-tipped sweeping hand. A-dorbs.
4. Another simple and classy design is this 14K Yellow Gold ID Bracelet. I absolutely love the cubic zirconia bezel detail on the side- she will definitely appreciate delicate details such as this. #Winner.
5. To me, the infinity is the ultimate symbol of endless love and what better way to show that than with this 14K Yellow Gold Infinity Ring? The simple, sweet design makes this a modern, everyday piece to wear whenever with whatever.
Head over to with Don Roberto Jewelers to explore additional gift ideas for your Valentine… or to add to your own wish list. Which one of these pieces would you most want to receive from your Valentine? Tell me in the comments below!
PS- Get 25% off your first purchase when you use discount code BP25FP at checkout (online only). Be sure to ask about their easy credit and financing offers as well.
The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with Gigasavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.