Hope everyone had a good weekend! This past Saturday I found myself at the local Rennaissance Faire with one of my friends– it’s been a couple years since I have gone but it’s always a good time. Yes, I do dress up (if you follow me on Snapchat- Manda_Wanda- you would have seen some fun snaps!) but no I don’t say things like ‘Good Morrow!’ or speak in tis’ and thou’s 😛
One of my favorite parts about going to events like that is getting ready and putting on my makeup– it’s fun to go all out! Even though I have a TON of beauty products, I’m always looking to try more. here’s what’s been on my lust list this spring:
1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush: I really don’t know why one of these blushes aren’t already in my makeup bag. I’ve been obsessed with BECCA’s highlighters for the past few months and am dying to try these blushes out. I have my eye on this pretty dusty orchid shade.
2. Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rollerball Coffret: I received a sample of this trio and they all smell SO freaking GOOD! I can’t even choose which one is my favorite, all three have soft floral scents like rose, lily and tuberose. This entire set is a winner and a MUST.
3. COOLA Makeup Setting Spray: This is another product that I have a sample of that I really like. I’ve been on the hunt for a new makeup setting spray after trying a few I wasn’t too happy with and this may be it. Not only is it refreshing, but it sets makeup, provides a matte-finish, is made with organic ingredients AND contains SPF 30. I need the full-size bottle for. sure.
4. Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream: I received this at an event last month and now that I’m low on my moisturizer, I need to break it out and start using it. It is a water cream that helps boost skin’s brightness and hydrates dry skin. The cream is formulated with cool ingredients, such as papaya extract which helps to smooth skin. Sign me up!
5. MILK MAKEUP Blush Oil: The second blush on my list is from MILK MAKEUP, which I’m dying to try some of their products. I’ve heard really good things but haven’t tried anything myself… yet! How cool is this blush? The liquid blush is housed in a rollerball and is formulated with orange peel and sunflower and grape seed oils.
What’s on your makeup lust list?
Leave a Reply