The nights are getting cooler and the sun is setting earlier, which means one thing: summer is coming to an end. Wah!! While summer will be greatly missed I can’t help but look forward to fall… well, let’s be real, as much “fall” as we actually get here in SoCal… and the cute styles that come with it.
Here’s what’s on my must-have style list this fall:
1. I am all over everything in deep wine shades, including this Kate Spade New York Crossbody Bag. I’m loving the structured style and the deep mahogany color.
2. Long-sleeved dresses will always have a place in my closet. When it becomes too cold, a cute jacket and a pair of tights will totally make this Lush Floral Shift Dress cold-weather ready.
3. When I said I was all over wine shades, I wasn’t joking. This includes my lips– nothing wrong with matching the lips to the bag, right? Totally feeling this Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Night Crimson.
4. When is denim NOT a good idea? These J. Crew Toothpick Jeans would look simply perfect with a cute pair of booties.
5. While booties will always be my quintessential fall shoe, lace-up flats, such as these pretty sand-shade Steve Madden Lace-ups, are coming in a close second. They’re super comfy and honestly, they take me back to my childhood dreams of being a ballerina.
What tops your fall style essentials list?
SHOP THE POST:
Leave a Reply