Today I had the chance to check out the LC Lauren Conrad 2016 Runway Collection down at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, where they hosted a little Lauren Conrad pop-up shop. This ultra-feminine collection is filled with gorgeous wine shades, blush tones, rose-gold, nudes and pretty lilac- mauves– all my most favorite shades. The LC Runway Collection is limited edition, so you’ll want to get your hands on these items while you can- some pieces can be found in Kohl’s stores, but there are some online exclusives available only at kohls.com.
Here’s a look at my top picks from the collection:
1. Faux-Suede Moto Jacket: I have a feeling this moto jacket is going to be the most popular item from the collection! The faux-suede is SUPER soft, the style is super on-trend and the wine shade is gorgeous. The jacket also comes in black and a camel shade (with rose-gold button and zipper details)– LOVE!
2. Ruffle Romper: I’m usually not much of a ruffle fan but I am feeling the soft ruffles on this chic romper! The long sheer sleeves on this romper make it totally acceptable for the workplace too.
3. Blue Quartz Cuff Bracelet: The jewelry pieces in this collection are so pretty– I loved this rose-gold cuff with the blue quartz so much that I bought the matching ring and necklace!
4. Embroidered Cold-Shoulder Top: Super cute cropped tank with adorable daisy pattern- would look cute with high-waited pants, skirt or even jeans. Scroll below to see how Lauren wore it at the pop-up shop!
5. Chunky High Heels: I am in LOVE with these faux-suede blush-y nude chunky heels. I tried them on at the pop-up shop and they are super comfy (one of the girls working there said they are currently Lauren’s favorites). I knew immediately when I saw them that they’d be perfect for my sister’s upcoming wedding so I had to scoop up a pair.
6. Double-Breasted Blazer: Blazers are a wardrobe staple and I can easily see this one becoming a go-to. I love the longer length– it looks great paired with pants, long dresses, and even shorts!
7. Ruffle Halter Top: I totally had to scoop up this halter in this pretty faint muave shade- I’m loving the retro style, the feminine ruffles and the keyhole detail in the front. Winner!
8. Lace Midi Dress: How pretty is this lace dress? I absolutely love the addition of the tulle hem, which is so unique, romantic and utterly-feminine. Trust me, this dress is GORGEOUS in person.
9. Pomegranate Cat’s Eye Sunglasses: I mean, do I even need to say it? These sunnies are so cute!
10. Leather Bow Mini Crossbody Bag: Obsessing over this mini crossbody bag- love the bow details and chain strap. This bag also comes in cognac and a pretty wine shade– the hard part is choosing the color!
I had the chance to meet (re-meet? Fun fact- I’ve met her before when she was the brand ambassador for mark., which I used to rep for!) her at the pop-up. She’s super sweet and yes, that is one of her tops she’s wearing!
PS- Many of the pieces are on sale NOW and you can save even more by using a coupon code. Get it while it’s hot!
Wilma Vasquez says
Need to find effective online marketing that isn’t completely full of it? I apologize for sending you this message on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your ad copy to sites through their contact pages just like you’re receiving this note right now. You can target by keyword or just go with bulk blasts to sites in any country you choose. So let’s say you would like to send a message to all the real estate agents in the United States, we’ll scrape websites for just those and post your promo to them. Providing you’re promoting something that’s relevant to that type of business then you’ll be blessed with an awesome result!
Write a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org to get info and prices