TBH I’ve been doing okay on my Christmas shopping this year. Not great, not even good. Just “okay”. I’m somewhat at a loss as to what to get the guys in my life– my boyfriend, dad, brother-in-law, etc. I’m hoping that by putting this post together I’ll find some inspiration, I mean, if I were a guy I would like any of these gifts! I can always go with fishing gear, some cool tech accessories, comfy slippers, or even men’s grooming sets– there’s so many possibilities! Here’s a few gift ideas for men that I think would be fantastic:
1. I was talking to a co-worker about the Amazon Echo Dot last week– they sound so neat! This is definitely topping my list. You can ask it to play music, get Uber, shop, and even control your home devices. Tres cool.
2. How awesome is this Marshall ‘Kilburn’ Bluetooth Speaker? If the guy you’re buying for is into music or has ever in a band, he will definitely appreciate this speaker that looks like a Marshall amp. Trust me on this one.
3. If all else fails, I always know that flannel sleep pants / PJs are always a welcomed gift, especially with the weather getting cooler. Last year I bought my boyfriend a fun pair of fishing PJ pants– you can never go wrong with a simple plaid though!
4. That special man in your life can get the perfect shave with The Art of Shaving Starter Kit. The set is great for those with sensitive skin, using aromatherapy-based products including pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after-shave balm, and shaving brush.
5. Motivate him to keep up with his fitness with the Fitbit ‘Blaze’ Smart Fitness Watch. Not only can he keep track of his steps and sleep time, he can receive texts, caller ID and even switch up his music using this smart watch.
6. Let him play bartender with a Moscow Mule gift set from Thoughtfully.co. This set includes all the essentials– two copper mugs, a glass shaker, gourmet ginger beer, mule mix and even ginger beer.
Tell me, what are some great gift ideas for the men in your life?
Leave a Reply