The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer and the air is getting fresher meaning that spring (and spring break!) is just around the corner. Freakin’ finally! I don’t know about you but this girl is looking forward to pulling out her sandals, cute dresses and getting in the sunshine. To celebrate, I’m sharing 10 ways that you can refresh for spring PLUS giving you the chance to win a care package to get spring-ready.
1. Get a pedicure: My toes are so NOT sandal-ready so a pedicure is very much needed. Splurge a little and go for the relaxing spa pedi- you’re worth it!
2. Have a ‘me’ day: Relax, read, sleep in, take a long, luxurious bath– however it is you get some R&R and take some time for yourself, just do it. Looking for more ideas to pamper yourself? Check out this post!
3. Drink up: I’m talking water, silly! I used to be horrible at drinking water, so much so that I actually fainted from dehydration once… whoops! Now I make sure to drink water daily and honestly, I feel so much better, healthier and my skin looks fab.If you haven’t been getting your water fix, get on it!
4. Goal check-in: Circle back to those New Year’s resolutions and goals. Have you made any progress? If not, reevaluate to see if these goals are realistic for you or update them if need be. Only you can be accountable for you.
5. Ditch the heavy makeup: Skip the heavy foundation and switch to a BB or CC cream (especially with SPF). Your makeup will look more natural and fresh.
6. Go for the pink: On the subject of makeup, switch up your lipstick shades. Put away the deep shades and opt for something lighter… and pinker! My picks for spring are dusty rose shades, peachy corals, and a fun bright pink.
7. Get back to the gym: I’ll admit, I haven’t been to pilates in months. It’s so hard for me to go when it’s chilly out. This spring I fully intend on getting back to class. If what you were doing before just doesn’t interest you any longer, try something new such as yoga, pilates or even spin.
8. Wardrobe Refresh: Hang up that bulky coat for a cute bomber jacket. I am totally loving the jackets with pretty floral prints such as this one or this one.
9. Plan a trip: Whether you’re off for spring break or just taking a long weekend, get out of the house and head somewhere fun for a few days. Bonus points if it’s a tropical locale.
10. Treat yourself: You’ve been working hard for months, it’s time to give back to yourself. It’s okay to eat that extra cupcake, or take yourself out to a movie and dinner. Or, you can start by entering this giveaway:
To get you all in the spring spirit I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to do a little “self care / spring break recovery” care package (or you can choose the cash!).
The Prize: The winner will get to choose one of the three options below!
Set of 6 Bath Bombs
Fujifilm INSTAX Camera with Film (color of your choice)
Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Aromatherapy Candle
$100 sent to you via Paypal
Beach towel (pictured)
Flamingo Pool Drink Holder (pictured)
Pool float (Your Choice of Flamingo, Swan, or Donut)
1 bkr glass water bottle (your choice of color: fuchsia, white, pink, green, mint, or blue)
Bluetooth water resistant speaker
$100 sent to you via Paypal
$225 via PayPal
The details: The giveaway is open internationally (however, if you are the winner and living internationally, you will only receive option #3 as the prize). The giveaway starts today (3/3/17) and running until 3/13/17! The winner will be contacted on 3/15/17 via e-mail (if the winner does not respond in 72 hours, a new winner will be selected).
The more “tasks” you complete below, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of winning. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway