Floral Bomber Jacket: JustFab | Jeans: H&M | Top: Forever21 (similar)| Mules: Target | Sunglasses: Diff Eyewear | Bracelet: Kendra Scott
Last fall I started noticing floral bomber jackets– I was at an editor breakfast in NYC and one of the editors had the cutest jacket with the prettiest floral print. It took me awhile but I finally picked up a jacket of my own. Lucky for me, these jackets are still on trend and really, do floral prints ever go out of style??
Continue reading to see more of this outfit + get insights on more top fall trends from some of the industry’s best experts!
Floral Bomber Jacket: JustFab | Jeans: H&M | Top: Forever21 (similar)| Mules: Target | Sunglasses: Diff Eyewear (c/o)| Bracelet: Kendra Scott
A couple week’s ago, I attended StyleWeek OC by SIMPLY down at one of the best shopping mecca’s in Newport Beach, Fashion Island. The day included panels on fashion, beauty and home decor with some of the industry’s top experts and influencers, shopping events with various retail partners, and fun style-related and beauty activations.
My favorite panel of the day was the fashion discussion which featured the likes of E! anchor Catt Sadler, celeb stylist Daniel Musto, Emily of Stiletto Beats, Nordstrom merchandise manager Jill Johnston and Neiman Marcus stylist Cheresse Pentella. The panels covered whats hot and on trend for fall, must-have items, and on-point tips on taking your outfit to the next level this season. Here’s what’s trending for fall:
- Layers- always a must for fall!
- Mustard Yellow Everything, or as Daniel Musto referred to it- ‘J.Lo Gold’
- Flats (like these mules— obsessed!)
- Prints: Florals, Plaid- also textures such as velvet
- Make Your Own Rules– add fun hosiery with heels, statement jackets, fun vintage sunglasses and cool bags to any outfit. As mentioned in the panel, this season, it’s all about bringing out your own individual fashion and style.
Tell me, what style trends are you loving for fall?
PS- Score 25% off on a pair of Diff Eyewear sunnies! Use code GOODHUE25 at checkout.