Images: miysl photography
It’s (almost) fall, ya’ll! With summer officially coming to an end, I have to say that I am looking forward to cooler temps. Although I can’t get too excited. Here in SoCal summer pretty much lasts through mid to late October. I’m not packing up my cute sundresses anytime soon and am going to get the most wear out of them that I can! One of my current favorites is this striped midi dress that I picked up from a local boutique, The Grove Vintage. Keep reading to see more of this outfit and what I’ll be missing most about summer>>
What I’ll Miss Most About Summer
– Extra daylight hours- who wants to wake up when it’s dark out? Or leave work when it’s dark out? Ick!
– Weekends wearing nothing but my swimsuit- and basically living in the pool
– An excuse to wear shorts All. The. Time.
– Floating around in the pool
– Sam Adams Summer Ale- Have you tried this beer? It’s really good!
– Lazy days lounging around
– Wearing my fave summer dresses, such as this striped midi dress
– Lots of ice cream- I know I can eat ice cream anytime, but it just tastes so much better on a crazy hot day, right??
– Warm summer nights- the nights have been getting chillier here in SoCal and a light jacket is a must!
What are you going to miss most about summer?
See all my favorite summer style posts here!