This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue!
Photos by Leslie Moncado Photography
The air is crisp, the leaves are turning which means fall has officially arrived. Well, maybe not in Southern California but when I was in NYC a couple weeks ago the autumnal vibes were definitely there. This week I’m sharing a cozy, fall look from JustFab and their recent collab with the gorgeous singer Jessie James Decker.
Keep reading to see more of this look (and why YOU need to be a JustFab member if you aren’t already!), plus a few of my West Village must-stop spots in NYC>>
Fall Vibes with JustFab
While visiting NYC a couple weeks ago, the weather had just started to cool down– which was perfect to try out this adorable polka dot dress! This entire outfit is from the new JustFab fall shop with Jessie James Decker. I absolutely love the deep burgundy tone and the wrap style. It pairs perfectly with the sweater, which I have received SO many complements on. Plus this sweater is soft af & kept me totes warm on the chilly NYC evenings. Um, and how adorable are these sweater boots?!? I have a feeling they’ll be getting a ton of wear this season.
I’m a JustFab VIP member so I have access to all the new styles every month at special fab prices. It costs NOTHING to become a member and if you’re not feeling any of the styles, you can easily skip the month so you’re not charged (and if you forget and are charged, you’ll receive a credit to be used towards your next purchase). Plus, it’s easy peasy to cancel at anytime… although, why would you? I’ve gotten so many cute, on-trend pieces from JustFab… you can check out more here.
Best Spots in West Village:
There’s tons of adorable little boutiques, shops, bars and eateries in this area– it’s so much fun to explore and try something new. Here’s a few of my West Village faves:
- While We Were Young: One of the newest most Instagrammable spots. The drinks are both gorgeous and tasty and the food is yummy too!
- C.O. Bigelow: Love the old-fashioned sign! Scoop up your beauty faves.
- Little Owl Cafe: This building should look very familiar…
- Washington Square Park: Snag a pic of the Washington Square Arc at the perfect angle to capture the Empire State Building under the arch
- Jack’s Wife Frieda: I’ve eaten here for both breakfast and dinner and it did not disappoint either time.
- GROM: REALLY yummy gelato! I can’t go to NYC without getting gelato 😛
- Tenoverten: Technically it’s on the border of Soho but this non-toxic nail spot is so relaxing to get a mani/pedi in
- DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections: Another one for the sweet tooth with edible cookie dough!
Have you been to West Village? What are some of your fave spots? Tell me!