This post contains affiliate links in which I make a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue!
Cardigan (on sale!) | Jeans | Ankle Boots (on sale!) | Lipstick | Highlighter
Hello, #sweaterweather! We are FINALLY getting some cooler weather in SoCal… I can actually wear my cute fall sweaters and cardigans! For me colder weather means getting cozy– pulling on some fuzzy socks, grabbing a blanket and snuggling up in a super soft cardigan. I had shared this cardigan in my stress-free holiday tips post and wanted to share more of this outfit. And to remind you of how crazy soft this cardigan is!
Keep reading to see more of this cozy fall outfit + my tips on winding down>>
This cardigan is technically part of the sleepwear/lounge collection but it’s cute enough to wear outside the house as well! It’s perfect for those casual errand-running days. Lately I’ve been all over the cozy vibes– here’s what I do to wind down:
- Put on some comfy PJs or loungewear
- Diffuse ‘warm’ scented essential oils (clove, cinnamon and sweet orange are my favorites to diffuse in fall and winter)
- Wrap up in a soft, snuggly blanket
- Light the fireplace (if you have one!)
- Make a pot of chicken noodle soup… it truly is good for the soul!
- Throw on a pair of fuzzy socks or slippers
- Slow down- clear off your calendar and live
How do you get cozy? Share below!