This post may contain affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue!
Oh hey, Friday! Tonight’s plans include an at-home pedicure while snacking on some sweet treats and watching a docuseries. I’m debating between ‘Framing Britney Spears’ or ‘Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel’. Thoughts on which I should dive into first?
With Valentine’s Day just a couple days away, I thought this adorable pink striped sweater fit the theme! Keep reading to see more of this look and a list of my top Valentine’s Day dessert picks>>
I am a sucker for a cute sweater and this pink striped sweater is definitely no exception! JustFab is known best for their shoes but as a VIP member I am constantly finding trendy pieces to add to my wardrobe at affordable prices. I am smitten with the textured knit and scalloped design. It may not be the warmest but this sweet, pink striped sweater is absolutely adorable!
Speaking of sweet, here’s my top 5 Valentine’s Day desserts:
- This may be totally cliché, but chocolate molten lava cakes are just so tasty!
- A good fudge brownie— chewy in the middle with a slightly crunchy crust.
- An ooey gooey cinnamon roll. I told my husband I will happily accept a Cinnabon gift for V-day!
- Warm gooey butter cake… mouthwatering good!
- Pots de creme… or even chocolate pudding in a pinch.
What’s your must-have Valentine’s Day dessert?