Can I get a cheers for the first holiday gift guide for 2021?! I’m sharing the best holiday gift ideas for your at-home bartender including sets, barware, cocktails and more. Here’s what’s in my mixologist gift guide>>
1. Bartesian Cocktail Maker: Create a quality cocktail experience in your own home with this cocktail maker. Simply add your alcohol of choice, desired cocktail capsule and press “mix”!
2. The Bitter Housewife Cocktail Bitters: Small batch made with real ingredients for the perfect cocktail. Spice up your holiday drinks with the Cardamom Bitters!
3. Waterfall Coupe Glasses: Champagne is always better when served in a gorgeous coupe glass! Celebrate in style with this undeniably sophisticated vessel.
4. Infuse & Pour Alcohol Kit: Impress your friends with homemade infused-alcohol with this tasty set. Choose from Strawberry Jalapeño, Spiced Orange, Blueberry Lavender and more.
5. Missologist: Step-up your at-home bartender game with the Missologist cocktail subscription box. Each box includes all the ingredients you need to mix up a tasty cocktail!
6. Kate Spade New York Bottle Stopper: Put a cork in it with this ultra-chic bottle stopper designed to look like a lemon wedge!
7. Mint&Mortar Cocktail Shaker Set: No home bar is complete without a bar set! This 7-piece cocktail set includes all the bar essentials and is super stylish!
8. The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart: Contains 50+ cocktail recipes using fresh ingredients including herbs, fruits, and veggies with tips on how to grow and make cocktails from the ground up… literally!
9. Old-Fashioned Cocktail Set: Craft the quintessential old-fashioned with this beautiful set with vintage-looking crosshatch glassware.
10. Wine Bottle and Glass Rack: This beautiful wood tabletop all-in-one is perfect for saving space… and being able to grab the bottle and a glass at once!
I hope you enjoyed this mixologist gift guide! See more gift ideas here.
Neely Moldovan says
Some great ideas for my husband here. Love this gift guide.
Okay, the cocktail maker is so unique! I love all of these gift ideas. I’m nearly always trying new drinks and my husband calls me “Bartender Stephanie” haha! These are awesome gift suggestions 🙂
Amanda @ A Good Hue says
Haha, that is so awesome! What are some of your favorite cocktails to mix up?
Those coupe glasses you chose are gorgeous! These are great gift ideas for cocktail lovers.
Ahh these are such great gifts! My husband is quite the bartender at home and I know he would love that Drunken Botanist book!
All these are fantastic ideas! Love the cocktail maker.