Can I get a cheers for the first holiday gift guide for 2021?! I’m sharing the best holiday gift ideas for your at-home bartender including sets, barware, cocktails and more. Here’s what’s in my mixologist gift guide>>
1. Bartesian Cocktail Maker: Create a quality cocktail experience in your own home with this cocktail maker. Simply add your alcohol of choice, desired cocktail capsule and press “mix”!
2. The Bitter Housewife Cocktail Bitters: Small batch made with real ingredients for the perfect cocktail. Spice up your holiday drinks with the Cardamom Bitters!
3. Waterfall Coupe Glasses: Champagne is always better when served in a gorgeous coupe glass! Celebrate in style with this undeniably sophisticated vessel.
4. Infuse & Pour Alcohol Kit: Impress your friends with homemade infused-alcohol with this tasty set. Choose from Strawberry Jalapeño, Spiced Orange, Blueberry Lavender and more.
5. Missologist: Step-up your at-home bartender game with the Missologist cocktail subscription box. Each box includes all the ingredients you need to mix up a tasty cocktail!
6. Kate Spade New York Bottle Stopper: Put a cork in it with this ultra-chic bottle stopper designed to look like a lemon wedge!
7. Mint&Mortar Cocktail Shaker Set: No home bar is complete without a bar set! This 7-piece cocktail set includes all the bar essentials and is super stylish!
8. The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart: Contains 50+ cocktail recipes using fresh ingredients including herbs, fruits, and veggies with tips on how to grow and make cocktails from the ground up… literally!
9. Old-Fashioned Cocktail Set: Craft the quintessential old-fashioned with this beautiful set with vintage-looking crosshatch glassware.
10. Wine Bottle and Glass Rack: This beautiful wood tabletop all-in-one is perfect for saving space… and being able to grab the bottle and a glass at once!
I hope you enjoyed this mixologist gift guide! See more gift ideas here.