This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue Blog!
LoveShackFancy is a feminine style brand known for their beautiful floral and shabby chic prints. This pretty pink floral print dress just gives me all the feel good vibes! It was originally released as part of the LoveShackFancy x Target limited collection a few years ago when the cottage core trend was at its peak. I was unable to purchase then but recently found the dress on Poshmark and had the second-chance to make it mine! I love scouring Poshmark for pre-loved pieces, especially from limited collections that I may have missed out on.
Keep reading to see more of this picnic-perfect look & my tips for shopping on Poshmark>>
I’ve bought and sold several items on Poshmark and can confirm that buying is safe and legitimate. They have a ‘Posh Protect’ policy and do not release payment to the seller until you receive the item and it is as described. Here’s my top 5 tips when purchasing through Poshmark:
Poshmark Buying Tips
- Follow your favorite brands so the newest listings show up in your feed.
- Sort items by ‘Just In’ so you can view the items most recently uploaded. Check back regularly to score some great deals on your favorite brands!
- When you are interested or ‘like’ in an item, click the heart icon. Sellers are able to offer ‘likers’ special discounts.
- If you are interested in multiple items from the same seller, create a bundle. The seller is then able to offer a discount on the entire bundle. Likewise, you can also leave a comment on your bundle with your offer.
- Love to negotiate? Use the ‘offer’ button to send the seller a fair price to see if they are willing to match you or come down in price. It never hurts to ask… or offer in this case!
Use my Poshmark referral code MANDA_WANDA to save $10 on your first purchase!
Are you a fan of floral dresses?
See more floral print favorites here!