This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue Blog!
After an atypical rainy, wet season we have been finally seeing the sun in Southern California! I am ready to break out of the sweaters and into cute dresses. With wedding season coming up, finding that perfect wedding guest dress is a must. This is where PinkBlush comes in. They offer so many beautiful dresses at affordable prices, including maternity options as well.
Keep reading to see how I’m styling a floral print maxi dress for an upcoming wedding and a special discount code just for you! Read more>>
This pretty peachy pink dress has become a favorite this season! I love the tiered skirt, perfect for twirling on the dance floor. Maxi dresses are my go-to style for weddings, especially during spring and summer. PinkBlush offers so many beautiful dresses at affordable prices. I love that I can filter by color, size and type to find exactly what I need. For the expecting mommas out there, they also offer maternity styles that are perfect for stylishly showing off that bump.
Be sure to use code AGOODHUE25 to save 25% on your purchase.
Five ways to style a wedding guest dress:
– Pair with a blazer: While white may not be the best choice as a wedding guest, blazers are a great choice for cooler temps and to give your dress a more structured look.
– Add a belt. Wide belts and statement belts especially look great with maxi dresses to help cinch the waist and add curves.
– Opt for dainty jewelry– less is more, especially if your dress has a print.
– Pair with pumps or strappy heels. Maxi dresses are designed to elongate the figure and look best with heels. For weddings, I opt for block-heeled comfier pairs so I can dance the night away!
– Pick a dress with fun details– ruffles, bows, or slits. I love how this dress features the adjustable tie straps and ruffled edges.
Are you attending any weddings this season? Let me know in the comments!
See more floral dress favorites here!