This post contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting A Good Hue.
Coming up with cool and unique gifts for everyone on your list year after year can be a challenge. I went ahead and took some of that guess work out with my compilation of gift ideas for anyone and everyone– family members who seem to have it all, friends who are hard to shop for and even co-workers and secret Santa. I’ve rounded up inexpensive gifts that won’t break the bank along with ones that are more pricey but are sure to wow.
Need more gift giving inspiration? Check out all my gift guides here!
Continue to read more about these unique gifts>>
Customized Unique Gifts
1. For the pet lover, a custom pet portrait keychain allows them to keep their pet close no matter where they go. These keychains can be completely customized from choosing the metal color and size, to adding text on the back and front. This keychain in particular is highly-rated with over 2,000 reviews from happy customers and gifters alike!
2. Looking for an ultra-special custom gift? Paint Your Life offers hand-painted portraits created from your photos. I partnered with the company to create a complimentary beautiful portrait of my niece and nephew to gift to my mom. Spoiler alert: She absolutely loved it! It was so easy to upload my photos- they were even able to combine two different photos into one- choose my art style, and frame. There are even cool add-ons such as having a video made of your portrait being painted!
It’s a wonderful gift to memoralize someone special in the recipients life, give as a couples gift or even create a portrait of their pet. Use code AGH25 at paintyourlife.com for 25% off now through December 31, 2023.
Anyone, Anytime Gifts
3. If your recipient is the ultimate game night host or you need the perfect white elephant gift, That’s What She Said Game (gifted) is absolutely perfect. This game of twisted innuendos is sure to bring hilarious party fun to the next game night. The gameplay is simple and engaging (think in the vein of Cards Against Humanity) with a raunchy twist. It is sure to leave your recipient satisfied and smiling… that’s what she said! Save an extra 20% when you use code SAVEBIG20 at checkout here.
4. If giving socks is your thing, step up your sock giving game with Dr. Motion Knee-High Compression Socks (gifted). These aren’t your average pair of socks. The super comfortable, breathable socks are available in a variety of fun designs, colors and styles. I am smitten with the cozy cat design and love how these socks feel when wearing them. They are perfect to wear on flights, road trips, or for that hours-long Netflix binge. Plus, they are super affordable at $10 a pair.
Cool fact: Dr. Motion’s parent company, Soxland International, donates to Delivering Good, a non-profit organization that aims to fight poverty and tragedies.
5. For that super hard to shop for person, you can’t go wrong with a subscription to BullionBox (gifted). No, not bouillon as in broth but bullion as in valuable precious metals. BullionBox offers an expertly curated gold and silver monthly subscription with hand-picked high-quality precious metals delivered monthly. You can choose from a variety of box sizes, with starter sets at an affordable price of $59 up to $500 for serious collectors. Each box comes with an educational card with details on each piece. Since these metals are investment assets, this is perfect for those who say gifts are a waste of money.
Unique Gifts Just for Her
6. I always think a gift is most special when it has a touch of personalization, such as the recipients name on it. These personalized jewelry boxes are such unique gifts! I love that the size is perfect to travel with and the boxes are super functional, keeping jewelry safe and untangled. Choose from a selection of pretty pastel colors and font colors to make these a memorable gift.
7. One of my favorite gifts to give and get is a planner for the upcoming year. Inspired by Erin Condren collection recently launched at Jo-Ann and includes planners, journaling markers, pens, stickers, stationary and more. The best part? It’s all super affordable and Jo-Ann coupon eligible (IYKYK). The all-in-one planner is similar to the OG LifePlanner and features undated weekly, monthly, and yearly planning, productivity pages, note pages, stickers, and so much more. It’s a fantastic gift for the goal-oriented person on your list as it helps them keep track of and organize their life. I love that these planners allow the owner to unleash their creativity!
8. Now that you found the perfect gift, you can’t slack on the wrap. Viola Grace (gifted) offers eco-friendly premium wrapping paper made from recycled materials. Choose from dozens of fun designs fit for any occasion or, create your own personalized gift wrap design. I am loving the limited edition Home Alone design as it is just so classic! Each set contains 3 sheets of high-quality, premium weight paper to help kick up your gift wrapping game. Be sure to use code AGOODHUEBLOG for 10% off!
Happy gift shopping!