Holiday season officially kicks off next week on Thanksgiving and if you are just a dinner guest instead of having to do the hosting and cooking, congrats to you! Instead of showing up empty-handed, it’s always nice to provide your host with a little something to show your thanks. You can go the traditional route with a bouquet of flowers, or maybe a bottle of The Vice wine and pack of Wine Chips. However, if you’re looking to try something new, you’ve come to the right place! I have curated a guide featuring thoughtful host gifts for any gathering that can be purchases from Amazon.
Continue reading to see more>>
Best Host Gifts
1. For the cocktail loving host, this Taigin Cocktail Smoker Set will allow them to wow their guests by infusing drinks (and even cheeses, nuts, BBq and more!) with flavorful smokey notes. The hand-held smoker is super easy to use and the kit comes with several different flavored wood chips. This will definitely take dinner and drinks to the next level!
2. When it comes to host gifts, you can never go wrong with an amazing smelling candle and LAFCO New York creates some of the best scents. Each soy wax candle blend is housed in a beautiful blown class vessel and features 50+ hours of burn time. My pick is Amber Black Vanilla for a warm, welcoming scent.
3. A luxe hand wash & lotion set is one of my favorite thoughtful gifts to give. La Chatelaine is a female founded brand that offers luxurious French formulations with incredible scents. I love that the hand lotions are light, yet creamy and ultra-moisturizing for hands.
4. Can we take a minute to appreciate this Vintage Coupe Cocktail Glasses Set? These glasses look so fancy and are perfect to help your host elevate their home bar.
5. While entrees used to be the star of the show, I think it’s safe to say that snack boards have stolen that spot. Beautiful Boards: 50 Amazing Snack Boards for Any Occasion by Maegan Brown is perfect for the host who wants to be the most. This book compiles a variety of deliciously enticing boards from classic charcuterie, veggie platters, breakfast boards, and even holiday specific designs.
6. Let your host store leftovers in style with this Kate Spade Food Storage Set featuring cheeky sayings. These containers are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and are perfect to go from the fridge to the microwave when those late-night munchies hit.
7. For the wine lover, this Tirrinia Wine Bottle Tote is a must for protecting wine bottles on-the-go. There are several designs to choose from, however I am loving this chic blue striped print best. Want bonus points? Fill the bag with a couple bottles of your host’s favorite wines!
8. After a busy day of cooking, your host will be ready for some R&R. Give the gift of a cozy night in with Urban Accents Movie Night Popcorn Set. Featuring three sets of popcorn kernals and five handcrafted spice blends, your host can mix and match flavors for the ultimate bowl of popcorn.
9. I love putting together custom gift baskets but sometimes I just don’t have the time to select the perfect items. Fortunately, Boxzie has made it easy with their Thank You Gift Set with a selection of thoughtfully curated items. This set features a stainless steel wine tumbler, soy candle, a natural scrub soap and even a card so you can show your appreciation.
10. If your host is a travel lover, they will absolutely enjoy the NEST Portable DIffuser. This portable diffuser can be used anywhere– home, hotels, the car, or the office. It features a handy travel bag along with an aromatic eucalyptus mint oil to enhance the senses.
Do you love these host gifts? See more gift ideas here!